Thursday, March 3, 2011

ABOUT LOVE


STRONG & BRIGHT LOVE..
Your love is so strong and bright
it leaves me with a smile when i fall asleep at night,
when im dreaming hours seem as minutes
because i cherish every moment with you in it,
Waking up to your voice “good morning”
sends my heart and soul high a soaring,
love is said to last only till death
but our love will prove stronger than our final breath,
what i am saying is i love you for heavens sake
and when we die our love begins again at heavens gate.

LOVE FOR YOU IN EVERY SINGLE DAY
I love you more each and every day,
Your so beautiful and perfect in every way,
My love for u will never delay,
I’ll never let go, not even for a day,

I’ll never leave you,
I’ll always be by your side,
To hold you and to protect you,
always making your day shine,

On new years day,
the day we first kissed,
is a beautiful day,
that I’ll never miss

I’ll cherish you for ever and ever,
I’ll protect you through any terror,
I’ll never make your heart tear,
I’ll only do the opposite and care.

LOVE U MORE & MORE!

PAK ITAM + ANIS,MA'SUE + QUE

No comments:

Post a Comment